Cheers to 25

Wednesday, February 7, 2018


Thank you God for another year. Today I turned 25 years old, where did the time ago..
I swear it feels like I just celebrated my 9th birthday, having a sleep over with my best friends, ordering pizza, drinking tons of soda, prank calling (remember that), drawing our crushes names on paper with hearts and staying up till 12am because we thought that was "so late." Now I celebrate by going out to dinner with my parents and then being home by 9, in bed by 9:30 (I'm seriously a grandma) but I wouldn't want to spend my birthday any other way. One thing I love to do around my birthday is look back at old photos and see how much I've changed through out the years. I can look at a picture and remember that exact moment right then and there. I love that feeling.. I've had some of the best moments while being a little girl to now a woman, I'm seriously laughing as I'm writing this because I think about all the funny adventures and moments I've had with many friends, family and so on.. I forget how blessed I really am.
Through out my years I realized that life is all about change and change is so good. As much as we all hate change, it happens.. Everything happens for a reason. This year I'm expecting a lot of change and I cannot wait. Not going to lie.. One thing I haven't changed is, I still make time to have those sleep overs with my best friends but this time instead of prank calling and drinking soda, we watch our favorite drama shows while sipping glasses of amazing wine in our yogas! (Oh, how I love adult life..)
Cheers to 25 my friends!







I had to share this picture with you guys! This is what happened right after we took only 3 pictures on the camera.. (look closely in the tree, thats my 5!)
So we had to call someone with a truck and crane.. Living in a small town has its perks sometimes.
My cousin and I seriously couldn't stop laughing, I think we both almost peed our pants! 

Top: Nordstrom Rack
(Also came in many different colors)

Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
(I got them during their huge annual sale, best time to go.)


What I'm listening to now:

"Genesis" by Dua Lipa

"Get It Right" by Diplo

Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment