I'm BACK!

Friday, March 10, 2017













Dress: Laura's Boutique

Bralette: Nasty Gal

Heels: DSW

Choker: Aldo

Bracelets: Alex & Ani

(P.S one word.. she's "AMAZING!")

Hi guys!! I know it's been longer than excepted but I'm here to stay I promise! I hope you didn't forget about me because I definitely didn't forget about you!

I have tons of exciting ideas to bring to the new and improved "Style Me Tay." Yes, I changed my blog name.. I really wanted something new and exciting! Too be honest I was kinda over the old name and I think the new name fits well don't you think? lol. 
Well this time around I'm really focused on making this blog more about me. I'm going to try and be more open with you guys whether it's about what I'm wearing, my newest obsessions, where I'm traveling and so on.. I want to be so connected with you guys it's not even funny. 
So get ready to see a  blog post every Friday afternoon!

To my new readers, Hiii! I'm Taylor. I'm so happy you found me, and I hope you enjoy my lovely blog. To my devoted readers, I'm so beyond grateful for you guys and thank you times a million on not forgetting about me. You guys are seriously the best! Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment