Location: Tokyo

Monday, April 3, 2017

I am currently waiting at Narita airport located in Tokyo for my flight to take off to Guam.
Side note.. I've been here till 7:15 am and our flight doesn't leave till 5:50pm
It's been a long day so far.. My makeup is halfway gone, I need dry shampoo asap and my back is killing me from carrying my backpack. I just want to lay down in a nice comfy bed. 
But besides all the pain and complaining I was super excited to have a layover in Tokyo because life here is so different in so many ways. I want to share a little bit of my experiences and stuff I've seen while I have this 10 hour layover at this magnificent airport. 

1. FASHION here is so so stylish with a modern twist. I can't stop staring at everyone who walks past me lol

2. Tokyo is spotless! I haven't seen a piece of trash on the ground since we arrived.
Even out on the highways.
(USA set up your game!)

3. Police don't carry guns, they only have batons. I don't know if I should be worried or happy because people here no better than to mess with the law.

4. Everything is so high tech. They have a robot at the airport that will help you find your way around and will talk in several different languages.

5. KitKats come in many different flavors besides chocolate lol

6. Leaving a tip after you eat is an insult.

7. When traveling on a bus you have to be very quite. I was playing with my GoPro and some guy was giving me a dirty look because the sound was to high and he couldn't sleep lol the whole bus ride  was dead silent.

8. Okay.. so the toilets here have so many buttons it's like playing a video game about trying to flush without getting water sprayed in your face lol

9. The food looks exactly like the picture at the restaurants.

10. Yen is the currency of Japan and trying to buy stuff here is a hassle. Whenever it's time to pay all I do is hold my coins and cash out, then clerk (will laugh at first) but then will help me out.
It's totally embarrassing! lol










Music I'm listening to right now:
The whole, "American Teen" album
By: Khalid
(So amazing!)

Follow my adventure:
Instagram: taynicoleeee_
Snapchat: taynicole7xo

Xx,



No comments:

Post a Comment