Floral and leather

Friday, March 17, 2017















Floral Faux Leather Moto Jacket: Forever21
(direct link below)

Leather Ankle Booties: ALDO

Slouch Crew Neck Tee: Target

Denim High Wasted Shorts: Forever21

Belt: Forever21

Weather in California is always so unpredictable. It can be rainy and cold one day, then a couple days later, it'll be sunny and 75' lol but I love it. When I first put this outfit together I was actually going to wear a pair of skinny jeans, but the weather was just right for shorts! A couple weekends ago I was on the hunt for some good pairs of shorts and finding shorts for me are always the toughest for some reason. Either the shorts are wayyyyyy too short (which is not my style) or they're way to big around my waist.. But I got lucky and scored on these bad boys. They fit just right and they were only under $20; which is right up my price range! 
Now, lets talk about the exquisite floral faux leather jacket from Forever21. What captivated me on buying this jacket was the floral embroidered collar and the shinny studs. It totally caught my eye! 
The one thing I love about this jacket is that it's very light weight and the sleeves are long enough to where you can roll them up to give your jacket a little bit more of a touch. You can either dress it down like I did with a t-shirt or you can always dress it up by pairing it with a sleek black dress. This is definitely a jacket I'll be keeping in my closet a very long time. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment