Top 10: Closet Must Haves

Friday, March 24, 2017




1. Plain T-shirts:

Plain tees are a must have because you can style them with practically anything. I can't tell you how many tees I have in my closet. My favorite style would have to be a slouchy v-neck because I like the relaxed look to it and I love styling it up with layered necklaces. If I don't wear any accessories I tend to either tie the bottom or tuck the front of my tee into my jeans. I honestly wear a plain tee at least 3 times a week. My closet is full of white, black, striped and gray tees that can go perfect with any pair of jeans or leggings.

(Cotton On has some of the best T-shirts, so soft! )
Short Sleeve V Tee, $14.90 or 2 for $20



2. Bralettes:

Oh man, Bralettes are my safe haven! I can't tell you enough how many bralettes I own, they're seriously my biggest must have. For me, I hate absolutely hate wearing bras! They're so uncomfortable and itch twenty-four-seven. Bralettes are perfect to layer with especially when you have that ugly bra strap showing lol This is the perfect item to replace it with, plus you don't have to worry about wires poking you. 

Shop Love Street, Lace Overlay Bralette, $10.00



3. Everyday Studs:

Classic stud earrings go with everything and take any look up a notch. When your running late to work or school and just throw up your hair, add a pair of studs and it will make you look like you weren't running late at all. 

Nordstrom Rack, Stud Earrings, $14.97


4. Black Leggings:

They're just as comfortable as sweats but look much more put together. When you think you have enough leggings you don't, you always need more! 

Cotton On, Dakota Detail Legging, $14.95 



5. Velvet Hangers:

This isn't clothing related but you really do need these amazing hangers! These hangers are such a life saver because they don't ruin your clothes and they won't fall off like those plastic hangers. I always get mine at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for only $9.99 for 25! Such a good deal! 


6. Denim Jacket:

Just like your favorite pair of jeans, a denim jacket goes with practically everything and it's a great layering piece for any type of season. Whenever I'm in a hurry and need a jacket to throw on I always reach for my denim jacket. I swear it goes with anything!

(Forever21 has a lot of denim jackets to choose from)
Distressed Denim Jacket, $34.90



7. Black Booties:

Black booties in either leather or suede will go with everything you own in your closet and you can totally wear them year around. I think ankle booties are absolutely flattering on every leg shape, and a thick heel will give you height and will also make you feel comfortable while you are running errands in them all day. 

H&M, Block-heel Ankle Boot, $19.99 (ON SALE)

8. Caps:

Baseball caps are one of my favorite accessories. This season baseball caps are on e of the hottest trends! I love this trend because you can cover up a bad hair day and still stay super comfortable through out your day.  I love wearing classic caps that support my team but you can also wear leather  or suede caps that are perfect for a more edgy look. 




9. Slip On Sneakers:

Slip on sneakers became such a hit this season and I'm totally fine with it lol They're comfortable enough to walk miles in and they look so much better then the traditional sneaker. 
Totally gives your outfit that extra dose of chic. I purchased these suede Steven Maddens at Nordstrom Rack and they are so comfortable. They did run a little big so I got them one size down. 
They come in black, nude and a light baby blue I believe.

Steve Madden, Nordstrom Rack, $54.90


10. Flared Jeans:  

You think you will never were them but once you put them on you will want to wear them for any occasion. Flared jeans are flattering to shape for most body types especially if you try a dark wash jean (dark always makes you look slimmer). Once you pair them with heels or wedges it will give you that extra height and it will keep the look casual and comfortable. 




I hope you gals enjoyed! Have a great weekend, see you next Friday!
Xx, 

No comments:

Post a Comment