Always love yourself

Thursday, December 7, 2017


"Stop hating yourself for everything you aren't & start loving yourself for everything you already are"

---------------

These last couple of months I realized that I need to start loving myself. Self love is the best love and once you start to love yourself so many wonderful things start to happen. You start to open your eyes and your heart to so many beautiful things that you never thought were beautiful.
I've spent years putting myself down and feeling insecure. Then one day I woke up, looked in the mirror and said to myself, "I'm a damn good person, You need to stop being so hard on yourself Taylor!" After that, my life started to slowly change. I remembered who I was and I wasn't going to let anyone or anything put me down like that again.

Sometimes you just have to give yourself prep talks! (Try it! I promise it helps)
Another thing that helped me was surrounding myself with incredible people. (Girls, you know who I'm talking about.. Your GIRL SQUAD)
My girls give me strength, positivity, laughs and show me that there is light at the end of every tunnel. I don't know what I would do without them. I swear.. I really don't.

Just remember to always love yourself, put yourself first and if you're ever feeling down call your girlfriends up or look into the mirror and give your self that prep talk.
Despite all the things that you think may be horribly wrong with you, remember to always
love yourself.







What I'm listening to now:

"Hangover Due" by Blake Shelton
-His whole album is great!

"Take You Home" by Thomas Rhett



Xx,



No comments:

Post a Comment